Add a Blog Entry
- Click on the venue you are working on.
- Click on a tab that says CMS.
- Select the website you are working on:
- It will take you to a new page.
- Click on to view all the blogs.
- View Content.
- Edit Blog Title.
- Delete Blog.
- Make content visible or Not visible.
- To add a new blog click Add Media Group.
- Type in the title of your blog.
- Add the image and text for your blog pressing select for each media type.
- Select image, type in image name and save.
- If the image was uploaded successfully you will see this after saving:
Follow the same procedure for the Article except use text instead of images.
- To fancy edit the text click on Editor.
You are able to link text, bold, highlight it, number, etc.
- When finished click Save.
- If the article was uploaded successfully you should see the image and article that has been added:
- You should see your new blog along with the other ones.
The blog will not be visible until you make it visible.