Add an Event
Uploading Event to Website
- Click on the left hand tab that says "Venue"
You will see all the configured venues for your account.
- Click on to the venue you will be focusing on.
- Select "Events"
Click "Add Event"
- Choose a date for the event.
- Add a name for the event.
- Input the event description.
- Private description are internal instructions/notes for staff.
- Select a start time for the event.
- Select an end time for the event.
- This feature gives you the option to create the event but not to publish it immediately, it allows you to publish it at a later date on your website.
- This feature allows you to make the event private.
- This allows inquiries option is for public events.
- The type feature gives you the option to choose what type of event it is (concert, festival, daylife, nightlife).
- Priority: Select “High”. This will make the event appear in the carousel on home page.
- If you have the ticket URL, paste it here.
- If you have a video for this event you can paste the URL here.
- Choose an image for your event.
- Delete the images that you don't want to use.
- Upload the selected image.
- This feature allows you to see the image in its original size.
- The image type will vary according to the number and dimension of the images added.
- It allows you to select the best position for your image, depending on the image type.
- When your event is finished, don't forget to save your work.