Checking In Guestlist
- Select the venue you will be working on.
You will see the Calendar View:
- Select a Date by clicking on the middle of the square:
- This will take you to the Day View:
- Click on the “Check In” tab located at the bottom of the screen:
- Now you will see a blank screen with a search box at the top of the screen.
A) Is to show all of the requests for that date.
B) Is to scan tickets.
C) Is to search for a guest.
D) Is to search when
E) Is to sort by letter.
F) Is a filter.
- Next enter the guests name in Search by Name (C).
- Click Search (D).
- Click Checkin.
You will see a box appear with different Entry types and the numbers +1, +5, +10, in three sets of numbers:
- Pink: is for female.
- Blue: is for male.
- Green: is for neutral / genderless.
- Click on the number of guests you are checking in based on their gender: +1, +5, +10.
For example: If you click Pink: +1 you are checking in 1 female. If you click Blue: +5 you are checking in 5 Males.
- Once you have finished checking in the guests, you can see the Total and compare them with the Planned Quantity.
- Next click on the Check in button on the bottom horizontal row.
- If you are using a printer, click on the Printing OFF button on the top right side of the screen.
- Next a menu will appear so you can choose your printer.
- After you choose your printer click Close.
- You will have to type the name of the party in the search box followed by Search to view that party.
- You can also click on the Show all button to view all the reservations:
- If the party is complete click Check All to check in the whole party.
- Finally click Search to keep the changes.