Print Reservation List
On Day Options dropdown menu, you can find the option to Print your day reservation list.
After you click on New Print Reservations, a new window will open with the Printing Parameters, which you can configure to get your day reservation list:
- Print Type: This option allows you to choose the way you want to see the list that is generated for your reservation types.
- Order By: Here you can select how you want the list to be arranged.
- Department: This is useful if you want to print separate lists filtered by your defined departments: hosts, promoters, management, etc.
- Owner: Like the Department filter, this would generate separate lists per Reservation Owner, you would be able to pull a list for every staff member that has input reservations.
- Checkbox options:
*Show Events: Checking this will show the Event's name and description on the generated list
*Numbered Lines: Cheking this will show numbers on each reservation on the list
*Export/Print Template: If you select this option and click on Generate List, your reservation list will be downloaded to your computer with the chosen parameters in an excel file.
- Add Template: Entering a name and clicking on the + sign will generate a template with the chosen parameters.
- Select Print Template: Every template you add will be listed below this option, and the reservation list will display with the saved parameters after you click on the template name below.
- Generate List: Displays the reservation list with the selected parameters.
- Export will download the report with the selected parameters or selected template. FYI: Before clicking on this button please click on generate list first if not the downloaded XLS file will be empty. Slecting a template will generate the list for you and you will be able to export it right away.