UrVenue Mobile Printer
Connecting the Mobile Printer.
- The Mobile printer needs to be turned on, with your Ipad you need to go to settings, turn the bluetooth on and look for the mobile printer on the other devices section.
- Connect the device in this case the mobile printer is named XXXXJ153200802, it should show as connected like the image bellow.
- Afterwords you log in with your user on the Ipad through the UrVenue App.
- Once logged in choose the venue you will be seating the customer with.
- Choose the day of your event.
- Once on the day view click on the "Map" tab on the footer.
- On this screen on the top right hand corner you will see the option "Mobile Print Off", please click on it.
- You will then see a pop-up window for this option, select enable, then close the pop up window.
For any questions or inquires please contact our 24/7 customer support phone number (702) 605-4000.
Note: The Mobile app is only available for Ipad at the moment.