You can have vehicles, assign drivers to those and the clients can have a ride at a certain hour.
On this demo, we will show you how to:
- Add vehicles,
- Manage Drivers
- Assign Drivers to vehicles
- Assign a ride to the Reservations.
- First Select the Venue you are going to add the new vehicle:
- Ones the venue has been selected, click on the button “More” on the bottom right side and select “Vehicle” option from the menu that appears:
- You will see a list of vehicles, here you can:
- Add a Vehicle.
- Change an existing Vehicle’s information.
- Delete a Vehicle.
When clicking on the add Vehicle option the following pop appears.
- Provide the name of the Vehicle
- Set the capacity the vehicle has.
- Add the vehicles licence plate.
- save the information.
2. Managing Drivers
- On the left hand side click on “Users”:
- Click on the Pencil Icon next to the users information.
- You will see the user’s information on the popup. Select yes on the driver option at the bottom.
Once finished the driver will be selectable from the assign drivers dropdown.
3. Assigning Drivers to Vehicles
- Click on a date on the calendar:
- Click on Day Options and then on Assign Drivers.
- You will see a list of vehicles where you will be able to assign a driver to each Vehicle using the “Driver” dropdown:
- After doing this, Rides can be assigned to Reservations.
4. Assigning a Ride to Reservations:
- Select the a date on the calendar you are going to assign the driver:
- Click on Add Party and then select the desired Reservation type.
- You will see the Reservation form:
- Click on car button to assign a Ride.
- A menu will appear where you can choose Time and Driver (Time Slots must be set):
- Click on the driver (column) you want to assign, on the time (row) the customer needs the Ride.
- You could also select only the time for the Ride.
Once set, Reservation Form should look like this: